Learn to CompeteJunior Golf Training Learn to Compete
Our Academy has introduced a Learn to Compete Program for juniors 8-13 years of age. This program is specifically designed to assist young juniors who are currently playing events or would like to get involved in golf at a competitive level.
Juniors in this environment will be challenged both mentally and physically. Instructors will place a large emphasis on refining fundamentals, game oriented drills and group competitions.
Juniors in this program will look to compete in some of these programs:
This program will run monthly with 6 hours of group instruction, 2 private half hour lessons and a 9-hole on course session. Group session dates are pre-determined dates and times. Private lessons are arranged through the coaching staff.
This program is endorsed through the Canadian Junior Golf Association and theough Golf Canada's Future Links program. We base our curriculum under the LTPD(long term player development) program.
'To create an environment where juniors can flourish, challenge themselves and learn how to perform in competitive situations'
Learn to Compete - Monthly Program includes:
- 6 hours of Group Training monthly
- 2 - 1/2 hour Private lessons monthly
- Drills and challenges to improve mental and motor development
- 9 holes of on course training
Tournament schedule support:
Cost: $299 per month
Oakville & Aurora
- Session 1: May 9, 16, 23, 30 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 2: June 6, 13, 20, 27 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 3: July 4, 11, 18, 25 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 4: August 8, 15, 22, 29 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 5: September 12, 19, 26, October 3 5:05pm - 7:00pm