Learn to CompeteJunior Golf Training Learn to Compete
This program is specifically designed to advance skill development for juniors. It is ideal for juniors looking to take the game more seriously and reach their true potential. Juniors will learn practice drills and routines that will help them have better habits on the course. The program includes group, private and on course instruction.
Juniors in this environment will be challenged both mentally and physically. Instructors will place a large emphasis on refining fundamentals, game oriented drills and group competitions.
The main focus of this program will be to get juniors course and tournament ready.
This program will run monthly with 6 hours of group instruction, 2 private half hour lessons and a 9-hole on course session. Group session dates are pre-determined dates and times. Private lessons are arranged through the coaching staff.
This program is endorsed through the Canadian Junior Golf Association and through Golf Canada's Future Links program. We base our curriculum under the LTPD(long term player development) program.
'To create an environment where juniors can flourish, challenge themselves and learn how to perform in competitive situations'
Learn to Compete - Monthly Program includes:
- 6 hours of Group Training monthly
- 2 - 1/2 hour Private lessons monthly
- Drills and challenges to improve mental and motor development
- 9 holes of on course training
Tournament schedule support:
$299 per month
$1299 (May - September)
- Session 1: May 7, 14, 21 & 28 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 2: June 4, 11, 18 & 25 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 3: July 9, 16, 23 & 30 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 4: August 6, 13, 20 & 27 6:05pm - 8:00pm
- Session 5: September 3, 10, 17 & 24 5:05pm - 7:00pm